Thursday, December 16, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

  1. surf net free while savoring my favorite foods when I'm in the mall.  Thanks to Lenovo for its portability.
  2. have a heart to heart talk with my Babe though he's oceans away thru voice over internet protocol and with webcam.
  3. finish my work with a sip of coffee at home or even at the coffee shops.
  4. can practice my vocal cord and dancing prowess because of its best audio and video.
  5. can keep my family's pictures and create stories using video maker.
  6. can update regularly my facebook account and having chat with my friends sharing pains and happiness.
  7. can bring it with me in our 14-kilometer walk in our project inspection/validation and refer the data stored in the laptop even without electricity. Thanks to its battery.
  8. can do my document in Word while processing statistics in Spreadsheet and at the same time downloading songs.
  9. can protect if from unathorized person who's trying to login thru the image captured by the built-in camera powered by the Veriface software.
  10. and my favorite pastime...can shop without sweat and effort thru online shopping.
This is my official entry to Yugatech Laptop Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment