Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Which Lenovo IdeaPad laptop are you?



I’m for: Lenovo G460

After reading the specifications and reviews of this laptop, I instantly fell in love and want to have this gadget. The laptop is affordable but it has all the specifications that suit my work and personal preferences. The battery extending technology is great for my field work where sometimes electricity is not available or when power interruption occurs.  This laptop is also designed for multitask that I can easily work my documents in Word while processing statistics in spreadsheet and at the same time, downloading data from net for my research work. It has sufficient room to store my office and personal files. For entertainment, the good audio and video of G460 will give me the best experience. Also, as an net addict, I can enjoy net surf in public places with free wifi access.

There are lot more to experience with G460.

My official entry to great-lenovo-ptb-laptop-giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment